Expressions of Interest
Want to be part of a team dedicated to clinical excellence and improving access to rural health care? Like a role where the work is varied and exciting? Fancy the Australian Outback as your office?
RFDS, Australia's most reputable charity eight years in a row, needs broadly experienced and energetic doctors to provide a range of clinical services from its bases across Western Australia, including:
- Aeromedical retrieval
- Flying medical clinics
- Indigenous health
- Full time and Fly-In Fly-Out options are available
- Registration, or the ability to be registered, with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
- A minimum of five years of postgraduate experience
- Significant experience in emergency medicine, anaesthesia, and acute paediatrics
- Able to independently manage critically ill and injured patients, including procedural skills relevant to critical care medicine
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- FACRRM or FRACGP or equivalent, or experienced career medical officers
- Obstetric experience
- Primary health care experience
- Experience in pre-hospital or retrieval medicine
- Experience in regional or remote medical practice
- Minimum 12-month contract offered, with a formal orientation program provided.
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Professional development allowance, study leave provisions, salary packaging.
- Up to 8 weeks of annual leave per year.
- Housing and a motor vehicle provided at rural bases.
If you have any enquiries please phone Rachel Blackburn, Medical Workforce & Recruitment Manager, on (08) 9417 6393 for further information.