Urgent need for workforce expansion - Doctors, Nurses, Rural GP's Required
Jandakot, Kalgoorlie, Broome, Meekatharra, Port Hedland
**Full-time, part-time and casual positions available**
Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with RFDS Western Operations as part of our enhanced clinical response team.
Australia's most reputable charity eight years in a row, requires critical care Doctors, Nurses, and Rural General Practitioners to join our world-famous service, providing essential health services across the state of Western Australia, including:
- Aeromedical retrieval
- Flying primary health care clinics
- Indigenous health
Positions available include aeromedical retrieval, primary health care or a combination of both.
Doctors and Rural GP's
- Registration, or the ability to be registered, with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
- Significant experience in emergency medicine, anaesthesia, and acute paediatrics for Aeromedical retrieval positions
- Able to independently manage patients, including relevant procedural skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- ACEM/ANZCA/CICM/FACRRM specialist or trainee, or experienced career medical officers for aeromedical retrieval positions
- Five years of postgraduate experience
- Primary health care experience for clinic positions
- Experience in pre-hospital or retrieval medicine
- Experience in regional or remote medical practice
Contact for more information: Rachel Blackburn, Medical Workforce & Recruitment Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9417 6393.
- General Nursing registration
- Midwifery qualification preferred
- Postgraduate qualification or at least 3 years of critical care experience either ICU or ED
Contact for more information: Nursing@rfdswa.com.au
Apply online today!