Information and Systems Architect
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) has an outstanding history of service and excellence in aero-medical and primary health care across Australia. One of Australia's most iconic brands, every hour of every day the RFDS is performing life saving work across Western Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information and Systems Architect to join our Information Technology team. The position focusses on supporting the business with planning and management of current and future systems requirements and solutions.
The responsibilities of the role will also include:
- Engaging with various areas of the business to understand, recommend and implement technology solutions
- Review existing systems and processes to make use of not currently utilised functionality
- Aid in managing system integrations
- Integrity and security of multiple data and information sources
- Support and maintenance of custom web dashboards and databases
- Technology lead in various Strategic Initiative projects across the organisation
We are seeking an experienced IT professional who can demonstrate the following:
- Maintaining data and information governance inclusive of access classification roles
- Prior knowledge and experience in Advanced Microsoft SQL, Analysis and Integration Services, Stored Procedures and determining database structural requirements
- Prior experience in Applications architecture and/or consulting roles
- A team player with the ability to balance tactical operational delivery requirements with strategic thinking
What's on offer:
- Interesting, multi-disciplinary work environment
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging options
- Corporate discount opportunities
- Opportunity to join Australia's most trusted charity
We are driven by our values and we offer our teams a friendly and dynamic work environment, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative aero-medical provider.
If you believe you possess the relevant attributes and skills to excel and thrive in this role, then we would like to hear from you! For further information contact Melissa Davies on 9417 6307
The Royal Flying Doctors Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities to apply.