The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) has an outstanding history of service and excellence in aeromedical and primary health care across Australia. One of Australia's most iconic brands, every hour of every day the RFDS is performing life-saving work across Western Australia.
During our exciting period of growth and change, we seek an Operations Coordinator to join the RFDS (Western Australia) team based at Jandakot.
You will be responsible for the effective coordination of the key aeromedical resources to ensure the highest level of service is delivered. This will be achieved in collaboration with operational teams (Aviation, Nursing and Medical) and through assessment and judgement you will be able to identify all relevant factors.
As the successful candidate:
- You must have excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills;
- You will need experience of working within a fast-paced operational environment or a similar field;
- You must have strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively;
- You will need excellent time management skills;
- You will need to possess the ability to be adaptable and flexible in your approach as well as being solution focussed at all times;
- It is imperative that you can work effectively and efficiently in a stressful environment whilst having a calm demeanour; and
- You must have an exceptional telephone manner in times of stress, always being cognisant of RFDS brand and reputation.
This position operates on a rotational roster including nights, day, weekend and public holiday shifts.
We are looking for a go-getter and someone who is ultimately solution focussed. Someone with the ability to achieve, develop and meet our operational targets in their every day.
What we can offer:
We are driven by our values and in return, we offer our team a friendly and dynamic work environment, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative aero-medical provider. You will have job satisfaction knowing that contribute to a dynamic team of professionals whose priority is delivering the highest of patient care and outcome.
How to apply:
If you believe you possess the relevant attributes and skills to excel and thrive in this role, then we would like to hear from you! For further information or a confidential discussion contact Mr Peter Ricketts (Manager of Operations) on (08) 9417 6338
The Royal Flying Doctors Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities to apply.