Part Time 0.6 - Contract
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) has an outstanding history of service and excellence in aero-medical and primary health care across Australia. One of Australia's most iconic brands, every hour of every day the RFDS is performing life-saving work across Western Australia.
The RFDS Western Operations is seeking a Clinical Advisor experienced in quality and continuous improvement to join the Accreditation team.
Reporting to the Manager, Quality Clinical Governance the Clinical Advisor will be the clinical lead for operational support, systems auditing and improvement, and will advise the organisation as we move through accreditation and look to streamline processes and systems. The role will develop policies and procedures, identify opportunities and, plan and conduct audits, in collaboration with the RFDS service teams to support embedding quality standards.
To be considered you must have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Advanced clinical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- A demonstrated knowledge and experience in the implementation of continuous improvement activities
- A commitment to and understanding of Outcomes Based service delivery and associated frameworks, and consumer engagement principles
Offering competitive remuneration including packaging options, this is a unique opportunity to join Australia's most trusted charity. Take the challenge and be part of the dedicated group of people who make a real difference across Western Australia.
If you believe you possess the relevant attributes and skills to excel and thrive in this role, we would like to hear from you!
For further information or a confidential discussion contact Deb Patterson on 0407 441 394.